Now you may think I spelled Hercules wrong, but I didn’t. Heracles is what the Greeks called him, and Hercules is what the Romans called him, very-similar.
Heracles is probably the most known Greek myth of all time. Heracles was the son of Zeus, and was born with SUPER STRENGTH! One day things weren’t going his way so he went to go see the Oracle of Delphi. The oracle told him to go and work for the King Eurystheus for ten years. While he was working for the king, the king had him do twelve tasks, or better known as ” The 12 labors”. Here they are:
- Slay the Nemean lion
- Slay the nine-headed Hydra (famous)
- Capture the Golden Hind of Artemis
- Capture the Erymanthian boar
- Clean the Augean stables in one day
- Slay the Stymphalian birds
- Capture the Cretan bull
- Steal the Mares of Diomedes
- Obtain the girdle of Hippolyte, queen of the Amazons (Wonder Woman!)
- Obtain the cattle of the monster Geryon
- Steal the apples of the Hesperides
- Capture and bring back Cerberus
After completing all of these tasks he was made part of the Olympiad. He then got his famous winged horse…Pegasus.
JOIN RPC TODAY!!